The following pages provide links to web sites of cites, townships and villages within each of our watersheds.
These are local agencies that may have important natural resource information.
Allegan Conservation District - 269-673-8965 ext 3
Allegan MSU Extension - 269-673-0370
Berrien Conservation District - 269-471-9111 ext 5
Berrien MSU Extension - 269-944-4126
Kalamazoo Conservation District - 269-327-1258
Kalamazoo MSU Extension - 269-383-8830
Southwest Michigan Planning Commission - 269-925-1137
Van Buren Conservation District - 269-657-4030 ext 5
Van Buren MSU Extension - 269-657-8213
Private Non-Profit Organizations
These are private, non-profit organizations that may have important natural resource information.
These are state agencies that may have important regulation or natural resource information.
- Michigan Deparment of Environmental Quality(Michigan DEQ)
- Pollution Emergency Alert System - 800-292-4706
- Kalamazoo District Office - 269-567-3500
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Pollution Hotline Region 5 - 800-621-8431
- Lake Shoreland Protection Resources
- EPA Clearinghouse for Infomation on Lakeshore Protection and Restoration
- Natural Resources Conservation Service(NRCS)
- NRCS Paw Paw field office - 269-657-4220